For a cushioning shoe, the Adidas Supernova Glide 3 is pretty clunky. The bulk of the shoe props the foot high, causing some runners to note that they couldn’t feel the road when running. Overall, most runners did like the cushy heel and the secure feel of the Adidas fashion shoes Supernova Glide . The Adidas Supernova Glide 3 luxurious midsole does manage to provide enough support for runners that are mild overpronators. The Glide 3 is recommended for those who need a running shoe for high arches and runners that have mid-to high arches. With the Glide 3 runners will have a soft durable shoe that offers some mild support.
We found Amazon.com to have the best prices on running shoes for high arches, including the Adidas Supernova Glide 3. Click here to check it out.
Adidas Supernova Glide 3 Features and Specifications:
- Running Shoes For High Arches and Mid- to High Arches
- Burst into stride and experience a ride that’s out of this world when you slip into the adidas® Supernova™ Glide 3 W!
- A running shoe built for the neutral runner who requires a combination of enhanced cushioning and stability.
- A miCoach compatible shoe.
- Open mesh upper allows for maximum ventilation, providing a comfortable climate.
- Microsuede overlays bring lightweight support to the forefoot’s natural flex zones.
- Dual-layer adiLITE™/respoEVA sockliner promotes great step-in comfort and offers anti-microbial properties for a healthier environment.
- GEOFIT™ construction for a custom feel and enhanced comfort.
- FORMOTION™ midsole helps to stabilize the foot and provides exceptional ground adaptability.
- adiPRENE®+ delivers supreme forefoot cushioning.
- adiPRENE® offers under heel impact protection.
- TORSION® system helps to retain midfoot integrity.
- adiWEAR® outsole supplies optimal durability in high-wear areas.
- Adidas Supernova Glide 3 Weight: 12.2 ounces (M) and 10 ounces (W)
Adidas Supernova Glide 3 Reviews:
Every runner that purchased these shoes has given them 5 stars. One reviewer said that the shoes were not to narrow or too wide. The shoes absorbed impact extremely well. Another runner said that the shoes felt firm which they had liked, and the material on the liner needs to be a little softer.
One runner had said that they have looking at running shoes for arches for over two months. They had tried many other brands and none of them came close to these shoes. The shoes are extremely comfortable and have a thick sole that absorbs the pavement extremely well. The runner also noted that the shoes are pretty tight and fit like a glove.